The World of Apps: NewsAce

Technology.  It drives some people.  Some people can't live without it.  My kids would rather not live without it.  I, personally, *think* I can take it leave. It may be that I just don't realize how much I love it, and if it were taken I would be devastated, but until I find out otherwise, I will continue to *think* I am a take it or leave it type of gal.  Having said that, I want to share an app with you. Not because I a techie, but just because I think it's a really handy app.

For several months I have been searching for an app that could provide my favorite news feeds for me in a newspaper like format.  I have tried Flipnote, Feedly, and some others, but they all gave me access to my entire RSS newsfeed, which is too large to be useful.  I really only wanted to see my every morning blogs, you know, the ones you check like the newspaper. This past weekend I discovered the perfect app for doing just that, NewsAce.

NewsAce provides a newspaper stand and you get to provide the "channels" for your newspaper articles.  You can pull websites from their partner sites, which are your typical news stations like CNN, Fox, and ESPN, or you can pull from your RSS feed.  I love it!  I now can quickly visit my favorite sites without opening a website or getting lost in the internet.

Here's their promo video, if you want to learn more about it.  I really do like this app, and hope others enjoy it also.
Happy Apping,

Sarah

Comments

Popular Posts