Verse of the Week: Proverbs 30:18-19

There are three things that amaze me— 
no, four things that I don’t understand: 
how an eagle glides through the sky, 
how a snake slithers on a rock, 
how a ship navigates the ocean, 
how a man loves a woman. (NLT)  Proverbs 30:18-19 

LOL -- I agree with Solomon. All of these things are amazing.  Sorry I haven't been blogging, but this past week was unexpectedly crazy.  I had some unusual symptoms that resulted in a trip to the ER. I was more tired than usual, so I didn't have much energy in the evenings.  We had several Valentine parties to attend this week also.  Plus, Mitch and I celebrated Valentine's Day this weekend.  It was a whirlwind week!

Mitch and I spending time together was a wonderful blessing to end/start my week.  We haven't had a chance to do that in a long time, so it was nice to hang out together.  After a full two days with me, however, he is probably ready for a little quiet time. I had all kinds of stuff to share with him, since we haven't had a chance to share much over the past few weeks.  It is a mystery how he manages to love me and all my craziness.  Thank God for that mystery!

Have a great week!  I hope to post a new recipe for Dawn Direct Foam Refill tomorrow.

Sarah

Comments

Popular Posts